Fridge, table, coffee maker and hot pot for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie

Registered
I'm moving, so time to sell everything!

Fridge
Standard size, Philco brand with freezer. It's several years old but in great condition and runs perfectly. Very minimal rust underneath the door. 1000 pesos. Available after Dec. 22nd

Table

Large, white, wooden table with chrome legs. 2m x 95cm (6.5 ft x 3.11 ft). Modern and sturdy. A few pieces of the edge are missing, but not due to any construction problem with the table; the previous owners had a child that peeled off the edge but it can easily be replaced. Aside from that it is in very good condition. 350 pesos. Available now.

Coffee maker
Basic coffee maker, Pluselectric brand. 1.5 years of use, but in great condition with the original coffee pot. 50 pesos. Available now.

Hot pot
Basic electric kettle, Dynasty brand. 1.7 liters. We've had it for over a year, but barely used it. In great condition. 50 pesos. Available now.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions or want to see more photos. Buyer is responsible for picking up and moving all items, though I promise that everything will be cleaned thoroughly. Sorry for the crappy pic of the fridge. My kitchen is super small, so it was hard to get a good angle.

Attachments

• IMG_0902.jpg
    IMG_0902.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0916.jpg
    IMG_0916.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0920.jpg
    IMG_0920.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 7
Where are you located? Do you have a vacuum cleaner?

Hey Mini,

I'm in Almagro, about four blocks from Abasto shopping, but no, I don't have a vacuum. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back