Friendless mexican lady!

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for the posts! I'll try to PM as soon as possible... And before this turns into a tedious and disturbing argument let me set things stright... I believe cleaning houses and mowing lawns to be respectable, noble jobs... Specially if you're sustaining an entire family with that work... Being a maid or a gardener, is in fact a nobler and harsher job than drug-dealing, mugging or kidnapping which turn out to be easier and better paid jobs... So there you go! I'm not offended and people shouldn't feel bothered neither... Take care everyone :)

Hola Estibaliz, ¿cómo estás? Espero que bien. Me llamo GUILLERMO, y soy un periodista que trabaja en un diario de Buenos Aires. Me gustaría conocerte acá en Argentina. Si querés escribime a mi dirección de e-mail, así podemos conocernos más. Es: [email protected]

Chau, te mando un beso y espero tu respuesta.

GUILLERMO

estibi said:
Hey everyone! Thank you so much for the posts! I'll try to PM as soon as possible... And before this turns into a tedious and disturbing argument let me set things stright... I believe cleaning houses and mowing lawns to be respectable, noble jobs... Specially if you're sustaining an entire family with that work... Being a maid or a gardener, is in fact a nobler and harsher job than drug-dealing, mugging or kidnapping which turn out to be easier and better paid jobs... So there you go! I'm not offended and people shouldn't feel bothered neither... Take care everyone :)

I would love to hang out with you, but my being middle age and a North American, it would open up a new round of jokes.

Plus I will have zero social life .

estibi said:

I'm glad you found no offense in that. When I lived in L.A. I had a good deal of mexican friends and would often go to mexico to visit with their families and attend their sisters' quinceaneras. I always said mexicans are the best workers in the world. You would never see a mexican begging for change at an off ramp, they would be selling fruit or flowers.

the pc brigade get offended for everyone even if they aren't offended themselves....right up there own asses.....suerte....

Hey Estibaliz, Bienvenida a Buenos Aires!
I´m American, 24, and I have a large group of intl friends here. I am working and a studying here so you would be welcome to join us sometime to hang out. This saturday we´re having an Asado at an Argentine friend of mines house so you´d be welcome to join in on that if interested!! Send me a private message and we can exchange emails and try to meet up.
Abrazoooo

Back