Frinks are back - November 5th

Liam3494

Registered
Yes, after last weeks main antagonists being out of town in Carilo, it's back to normal in Buenos Aires this weekend, and Frinking returns to the scene of the last successful evening two weeks ago. We liked the bar so much, we thought we would go back, and make sure we didn't simply have a good night!

So, if you fancy a night out with the gang, come along and join in the fun, the Frinking will start around 8 and go on into the early hours.

Here's a link to the bars web site - just in case you are not convinced it's a fun place.
www.krakow-cafe.com.ar

And just in case, you still don't know what Frinking is, its simply a gang of ex-pats and locals who get together on a Friday Night for a few Drinks..... Come along and enjoy the craic.....:D

More than half the regulars are women, in fact, a few weeks ago, we had three guys, and seventeen women... It was tough, but someone had to look after all the ladies :)

Its not a lie, there are always lots of girls, most time lots of men too apart from the night Liam mentioned. Look forward to seeing you!

yes folks see you there,although i will be late ,as the kids are camping!!!

sounds like fun ! so, how do I tell the baexpats from the regular tourists/foreigners when I show up ? heheh

jazrgz said:
sounds like fun ! so, how do I tell the baexpats from the regular tourists/foreigners when I show up ? heheh

They will greet you twice; each time for each one of you they see. ;)

jazrgz said:
as you go in the bar is on the right,follow it along and we,ll be there;)

jazrgz said:

The great thing is, we are a mix of Argentine and Ex-Pats, so usually easy to spot as we sort of blend in well. If you need any further help. PM me, and I'll send you a few pics so you can recognise us.

Back