Frinks - October 15th

Liam3494

Registered
Hi guys, it's that time of the week again, when thoughts are off the weekend, and Frinking to wind down after another tough one. Last weekends trip back to The Gibraltar was a great success, and this week we move further up Peru (253), nearer the subte (E Line, Bolivar - A Line, Peru, and D Line, Catedral) and Casa Rosada, and head to Molly Malones. On the face of it, its an Irish Bar, but with an Argentine twist, but they do have After Office, and whilst it may be busy early on, it does ease off after 9.30 (usually).

So, come on down to Sweet Molly Malones, and watch her wheelbarrow being wheeled through streets broad and narrow, singing cockles and mussels......OK, enough of that, doubt you will hear that being sung in Buenos Aires, but we all hope to be "alive-alive oh", after a Frinks Night to remember.

If you aren't sure what Frinking is, it's simply FRIday Night drinKS and all are welcome to come along and enjoy a drink with friends old and new. We are a mixed bunch, Ex-pats and Argentines alike, simply out for some fun. Generally we are a little more mature in age, if not actions - By that I mean we are mostly over 25, but there are no age limits on Frinking, from 18 to 80, all are welcome.

If you need any further information, then PM me and I can supply directions, and descriptions on how to find us - Easy really, just look for the Good Looking Gringo with Grey hair... (And I'll be standing near him!)

Hi hello I`d love to go but my sons play chess at club Argentino anyway I will tell my friends some of them already baexpat`s members! Have a great Frinking time!
ciao
Reina

The After Office parts (cheap drinks) actually lasts until 11pm in this bar! Some of us will be there from 8 onwards for anyone who works in the centre and doesnt want to go back and forth.

That is one hell of a hangover you guys have!!!!anyone remember Friday night??''

Hello
I spent a very nice time talking and meeting people but is so difficult to chat in a pub with loud music and everybody shouting but all places are the same.

Another great night - Just always takes me two days to recover :)... A few new faces, and a few regulars. Really enjoy these Friday Nights Out, already planning ahead for this weekend...

As Reina says, its hard to chat anywhere with the noise in bars here, but we try, and to the main succeed. Great to meet ex-pats and locals alike, it's what makes these nights fun.

Back