Frinks - October 1st - Reconquista

Liam3494

Registered
In case you can't work that out yet, Frinks are Friday Night Drinks, and the invite is open to all here on BA Expats. It's totally informal, just turn up, have a beer, meet those that you chat with on here, and unwind at the end of the week. Whilst we are not ageist in any way, we do tend to the older, if not maturer, crowd - By that I mean over 25 rather than teenage backpackers, although they are equally as welcome to join us.

This week, we are moving away from San Telmo, and the crowd (or two of us) will be heading to THE PUB at 924 Reconquista, due to popular demand not to stay in one location, and they host their Happy Hour/After Office until 10 pm on a Friday, but we will be heading there a little earlier than that, from 8 pm.

The great thing around Reconquista is that if you don't like the venue, or us, then there are other options within a stone's throw of the place. So, I hope you can feel the need for a Frink this weekend, and head down to The Pub and put faces to names from here.

(PS - For information, the bar is actually called THE PUB).

I think I will need a drink by the end of today!
Hope to see some other friendly faces at the Pub, or even THE Pub.

I will try to stop by but being the first time, how do I locate everyone? Just look for the english speakers?? Thanks!

If im not homeless i will try to make it, i walked by the place a few minutes ago! but i need to find a place to stay as my agency has not been very helpful....

Look for this grey haired young/old guy wearing an Ulster Rugby Polo Shirt, and yes, hearing us speaking English helps :)... Look forward to meeting you.

Zack, best of luck on finding somewhere to stay, the bars stay open most of the night, so at least you can have a roof over your head ;) ...

I need a drink too, but sadly I can't make it tonight! Have fun!!! See you next time.

i can,t make it either,but will be out tomorrow night.enjoy your night folks

I am a Cambridge undergrad here on a year abroad working, and arrived on Wednesday and don´t know anyone here yet! So will try to make it along this evening to say hi!

Back