Frinks September 24th...... Come and imbibe

Liam3494

Registered
OK guys and gals. After much discussion, and thoughts as to where to head this week for Frinks (Friday Drinks for those still not with the programme), and being totally unable to make a decision myself - coupled with the fact that some felt we were already heading to the usual venue anyway - This weeks Frinking will kick off in The Gibraltar at Peru 895 / Estados Unidos, San Telmo, from 8 pm, and no doubt will last the night away.....

This invite goes out to all around here, young and old, although to be fair, we are usually younger at heart than Burp Certificate, but we welcome all to our little soirees..... We don't bite (unless asked to!)...

For those who don't know The Gibraltar, the beer is great, the food excellent "British" style, with great Thai curries, but in truth, the place is a PUB, not a bar/restaurant like many establishments here - Hence one of the reasons many of us like the place.

I do promise that next week we will head further afield, and venture to other places, we just left it a little late this week to plan - apologies, and thanks for the suggestion box.....

I will do my best to go tonight! The problem is, I don´t know at what time I´ll be able to leave work... Are you going to be in a particular spot in the pub, or how can I find you?

Its hard to say exactly where we will be, as obviously it depends on how busy the place is. We are usually around the front of the pub, and we are generally easy to spot - talking english in a group... Don't worry about the time as we hang around for a while.

Well, it was great to meet up last night,met some new arrivals,welcome to Lewis and Shane(my pool partner towards the end of the night).Had a lovely Fish and Chips meal,swilled down with a few beers ,slept well and palyed tennis,and won,at 9am this morning.For those of you who didn,t make it,see you next time....regards Howard

Glad to see that wasn't a one liner :)....

A great night out - lovely meeting old and new friends alike - Long may it remain :)

Back