Fun Classes For Young Kids?

arielm

Registered
hi friends - I have two sons and would love to find them some fun classes like we used to do at home (music, gymnastics, tae kwan do)

Do any of you know of any kid-classes near Palermo Chico? Particularly for the 2 1/2 year old would be very appreciated! He will start jardin at Club de Amigos in the afternoon soon.

hi

Hi! I'm doing aeriel fitness (silk, trapeze etc) in this circus school call mamarula in palermo (acevedo 460) and they offer Talleres integrales para niños, the kids will get to learn gymnastic tenichque, basic aeriel stuffs etc. For what I have seen all the kids look pretty happy there and some even refused to leave the class while it ended. (So do adults like us!!!)

check out their website:
http://www.escueladeacrobacia.com.ar/

hi friends - I have two sons and would love to find them some fun classes like we used to do at home (music, gymnastics, tae kwan do)

Do any of you know of any kid-classes near Palermo Chico? Particularly for the 2 1/2 year old would be very appreciated! He will start jardin at Club de Amigos in the afternoon soon.

oops, I'm sorry, the address is acevedo 879, entre Castillo y Loyola

hi

Hi! I'm doing aeriel fitness (silk, trapeze etc) in this circus school call mamarula in palermo (acevedo 460) and they offer Talleres integrales para niños, the kids will get to learn gymnastic tenichque, basic aeriel stuffs etc. For what I have seen all the kids look pretty happy there and some even refused to leave the class while it ended. (So do adults like us!!!)

check out their website:
http://www.escueladeacrobacia.com.ar/

Hello - Let me know of things you find for your children to do. I am coming down soon and the family will join me in late November through the end of December. We have a 7 year old girl and 5 year old boy. We would like them to participate in local activities, classes, sports, etc.... while they are down in BA.

Back