fun gay clubs?

luismarcos

Registered
when I arrived here in the 90s, I used to go to a club called the BUNKER later called AMERIKA..i know the club scene constantly changes...any recommendations for large fun clubs where you can meet people? any insights would be most welcome!!

The T-dance on Axel Hotel Sundays was pretty popular. You may want to verify since like you said the 'scene' always changes.
Palacio Alsina, also was a good spot, I think now is going into a re branding reopening this May 2011.
Amerika still going.

Amerika and Human Club are pretty big and fun. Human would be better if it weren't on the costanera. Getting a taxi back is a nightmare.

There's also Fiesta La Plop, which I believe is on a Friday night. It's at Federico Lacroze and something. La Plop is pretty cheap. $20sh pesos to enter, and drinks for about $10 pesos maybe? They check everyone's ID. There are lots of young, alternative guys and gals. I haven't been there since 2009. Just not my crowd.

My personal preference is Glam, at Cabrera and Aguero. It's not very big, but the crowd tends to be more upscale than the crowds at the other boliches. If you want to get in for free, send me a message. Drinks are 25 pesos, if I remember correctly.

Back