Furnished Apt In Almagro

Status
Not open for further replies.
A link to Airbnb.com is not evidence of anything...Can you show me another apartment(I just looked everything is much more expensive!) Regardless this thread is not a discussion of market price...It's to find a renter...I am always open to negotiation on price...If you like the place cool...if not that's OK too...It's comfortable and secure...

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1966038?checkin=10%2F01%2F2014&checkout=10%2F31%2F2014&s=GQmZ
This is a shitty studio in Once for $750...Once...and it is the cheapest listing I could find on airbnb....
My place is three blocks from Palermo

You're right, there aren't many apartments in Almagro. They are all in Palermo proper.

My point is you are pricing your apartment more or less in the same range as AirBnB. Of course, it's your right to price it as you wish. But don't get mad if people point out that it's overpriced.

I paid 4500 pesos for a one bedroom in front of the US embassy, fully furnished, all expenses included (except internet). No guarantia.

You're right, there aren't many apartments in Almagro. They are all in Palermo proper.

My point is you are pricing your apartment more or less in the same range as AirBnB. Of course, it's your right to price it as you wish. But don't get mad if people point out that it's overpriced.

I paid 4500 pesos for a one bedroom in front of the US embassy, fully furnished, all expenses included (except internet). No guarantia.

Gasp, on front of US embassy, and one bedroom to boot,at nowdays Blue that rate is only US$300 plus green backs !

Everyone has his/her price, as landlord or tenant. Do not get mad. If you continue to receive good tenants, raise the price, if you can find a good deal, move in as a tenant.

I am not mad at all...We are really good landlords...Our current tenants are quite happy, but are leaving in a couple weeks...If I wanted real estate advice I would consult a real estate expert...or ask for it, that's all...4500 for a one room or one bedroom? How long ago was that?
SOMEONE SHOW ME AN APARTMENT IN ALMAGRO OR PALERMO FOR LESS THAN THIS WITHOUT GUARANTIA OF THE SAME QUALITY?!?!?!!
Otherwise the advice its all hearsay
Peace Love and Chocolate

hahaha! hilarious! Even 700 dollars convert into pesos is outrageous too much! I'm paying 360 dollars a month all in and most medium and short rents are not above 500 us dollars. Only fools or dummies gringos would pay yours. And it's Almagro, not even Recoleta or Palermo!
Mariano, I consider myself neither a fool nor a dummy gringo, yet I can't say to have seen many medium or short term rentals for 500 dollars or less... Would love to see where you are getting these. I am currently paying 6500 pesos for a nice one bedroom in Villa Crespo, expensive compared to a long-term rental, but not expensive compared to what I see in the temporary rental market. Splattermatter is right, his is one of the cheaper ones on AirBnB. If you go to SoloDuenos, which tends to be cheaper, and search temporary rentals in Palermo or Recoleta, there are seven hits, not very much, and they are mostly small. (I would have gone for Splattermatter's place if it was a little closer to Villa Crespo.)

So, a lot of us would love to know where we can find these great temporary rentals in Palermo for less than 500 dollars! Enlighten us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back