Gals night out.

I am so bummed I missed this. I recently moved to BA on July 6h with my husband and I know NO ONE! It has been very difficult to meet people particularly because my spanish is almost non existent! I would really love to meet up with some gals! Maybe some drinks or dinner or coffee? If anyone is still game i would love it. We live in Palermo. Im 31 (ha ha this sounds like a want add! ) and love to go out for wine and just chat! Need some girl time! Let me know. [email protected]

I really wanted to go to this but I missed it myself. I am always looking for new people here. I have been here a year and a half and have almost good spanish :)

I´d be up for trying again. hope you are enjoying the city so far.

robin.smith said:
I am so bummed I missed this. I recently moved to BA on July 6h with my husband and I know NO ONE! It has been very difficult to meet people particularly because my spanish is almost non existent! I would really love to meet up with some gals! Maybe some drinks or dinner or coffee? If anyone is still game i would love it. We live in Palermo. Im 31 (ha ha this sounds like a want add! ) and love to go out for wine and just chat! Need some girl time! Let me know. [email protected]

I would love to meet up as well, although weekends are usually tough for me. Will continue to follow this post to see when the next get together is! Great idea.

Hello, there is a group of expats meeting this Sunday at 4pm at a cafe in Palermo (sorry, the name of the place doesn't come to mind right now) but I think it's a great opportunity to meet new friends and other people in your situation :)
The threat is "Long term expats in their 30s".
Regards,
Marisol

Marisolsita said:
Hello, there is a group of expats meeting this Sunday at 4pm at a cafe in Palermo (sorry, the name of the place doesn't come to mind right now) but I think it's a great opportunity to meet new friends and other people in your situation :)
The threat is "Long term expats in their 30s".
Regards,
Marisol
"threat"!!!!!!!too true;)

Back