Gay in BA?

I don't know if this will interest you, but there are a number of milongas that are gay freindly. I don't have the details here but if anyone drops me a note I will tell you which ones.

Thanks for all the messages, I'm delighted with the response. The Pink Drinks are on. The details are below:

BA Pink Drinks
Thursday 16 October, 20.00
Flux Bar, Marcelo T de Alvear, 980
Flux. Un gay bar cool en Buenos Aires

Join us for an informal gathering at the Flux Bar. I'm not anticipating a huge crowd but enough to make it a fun evening and a good way to meet new people. I haven't made any special arrangements with the bar as I don't think we will be vast in numbers.

Please feel free to bring along any gay, lesbian or friendly people who might like to come. It's very casual.

I can be contacted on my cell if you need any more information, the number is: 1132357625 or you can email at [email protected]

Hope to see you there.

Andrew

Hi.

I am waaaay to late for this Pink Drinks Evenet, but if you organise another one i am IN!!!

I've not heard of 'pink drink', but sounds like I'd be up for that if you have a repeat. I'll be there for a month starting Jan 15th & would love to meet some other gay expats. -- Bill

another pink drinker starting for december tho personally screwdrivers an orange drinker is more to my style blush pink is my fav for my garden but the only tolerant pink drink is a cosmo smile

lets put together some more meetings i ll offer my apt as a place to meet once david

Hey peoples of BA

Aussie guy from Australia arriving in late November.

This sounds like a great idea to meet some fellow gay expats.

Look forward to meeting you all

Greg

The gay scene in BA is probably the worst in the world. If you like to go to discos where everyone is a 19 year old freak, you'll love it here. The clubs may open at 01:00, but most don't arrive until 02:30.

There is a bar called Contramano. Everyone is probably 40-60 and looks 61-90. If you're into short, fat, bald, ugly guys with mustaches and personalities to match hurry on down.

Don't let the "PC" folk fool you.

peanutbutter said:
The gay scene in BA is probably the worst in the world. If you like to go to discos where everyone is a 19 year old freak, you'll love it here. The clubs may open at 01:00, but most don't arrive until 02:30.

There is a bar called Contramano. Everyone is probably 40-60 and looks 61-90. If you're into short, fat, bald, ugly guys with mustaches and personalities to match hurry on down.

Don't let the "PC" folk fool you.

Please tell me that this isn't true! I thought that the majority of Argentine gays were supposed to be gorgeous??!!

I just found this site yesterday, and obviously missed the pink drink. I'm very curious about all these expats living in BA. I think it's great! My partner is from BA and we're returning in December for the annual family visit. I'm leaving a bit earlier so that I can take some Spanish classes at I.L.E.E. We're renting a place in Barrio Recoletta. Are there are gay friendly places in that area?

Back