Gay in BA?

hi Andrew there are lots of pink drinkers in ba alhough i find one of the really nice things about buenos aires, and maybe bigger cities in general, and the times, is that i feel the general group of people are so friendly that i dont like, or rather no longer feel the need to segregrate into a gay only environment not that im against it go for it if gives you or some one else a forum to meet or commune but i ve been so pleased just to finally just be a "regular" person who happens to be gay most people have been really accepting especially the ba expats and ba in general david

i would be glad to attend a special meeting but i encourage you to join with everyone its a great group david

Lee said:
Oh...they are gorgeous (as 90% of all Argentine men are) but this is a very late night city for clubs so if you are not into partying all night you will miss out on a lot.

Hi Lee,

Thanks for reassuring me re Argentine men. As for the late night partying, I reckon that I can do it for a while anyway!

owenaj said:
Thanks for all the messages, I'm delighted with the response. The Pink Drinks are on. The details are below:

BA Pink Drinks
Thursday 16 October, 20.00
Flux Bar, Marcelo T de Alvear, 980
Flux. Un gay bar cool en Buenos Aires

Join us for an informal gathering at the Flux Bar. I'm not anticipating a huge crowd but enough to make it a fun evening and a good way to meet new people. I haven't made any special arrangements with the bar as I don't think we will be vast in numbers.

Please feel free to bring along any gay, lesbian or friendly people who might like to come. It's very casual.

I can be contacted on my cell if you need any more information, the number is: 1132357625 or you can email at [email protected]

Hope to see you there.

Andrew
Hey everyone,

I guess I'm too late for this one, but let me know if there's another gathering.

Btw, is there any gay venue in BA where a guy in his late 30s can go by himself without feeling like an alien?

Cheers
N.

has the pink drink happened already? if so, can another be arranged? i arrived only a week ago and have been to UNNA, but really haven't learned about other gay spots in BA.
let me know!

-maham

sorry, i didn't notice there were 3 pages to this post. i hope it went well. can another be arranged for the month of march?

Back