Gay or Gay Friendly Folks that Like to Dance

Still.Ida

Registered
Hello All,

I just recently moved to Buenos Aires from San Francisco. I have lived all over the world and have found this city to never be lacking in things to do. I have had interesting times here so far (only 2 months in) but I haven't gone to any gay clubs yet. I know there are loads and from what I understand they are pretty mixed (boys, girls, gay, straight and everything in between). I am looking for some friends who likes to dance every now and then that are either gay or gay friendly. I wake up early for work most days so I don't go out constantly...not by Porteño standards anyway :)

Just wondering if there were a few folks out there up for dancing. I myself am gay and like to go out to all sorts of events, I just haven't made any friends yet that seemed to be up for this one.

Cheers,
Ida

Hi Ida! I love to dance and have been looking for someone else to go with. I'm straight but could care less if you are, aren't or fall somewhere in between. Inbox me and we'll get in touch!
Jill

Hi. I'm straight and know a public relations woman at America, a famous gay disco, where we can try to get for free. Also on Thursdays night (2am of Friday) you have Club 69. We can go together one of these days!

i am 100% up for this... will PM you... my roommate is pretty connected in the scene and knows what the hot clubs are each night

Hey I'd def be down to go! We should get a lil group together and make our way out one night!

hi, send me PM, me and my gf would love to go out with new people!

This Saturday (Jan 23rd) at 1am (already Sunday) we can go to Human or America.

my roommate advised that human is more fun on saturdays and that 1am is too early for human lol... but yeah if others are in agreement, it sounds like a plan. i would suggest meeting at a bar somewhere reasonably central at 12 or 12:30 and then cabbing over as i guess human is by aeroparque newbery?

Yes, I absolutely agree that 1am is very early for argentinian standards. I think we might meet at Palermo Hollywood. I know a good bar, Omm, at Honduras 5656. From there it will be an easy ride to Av Costanera and Av Sarmiento, where Human is.

Back