Getting to Temaiken

BAwithkids

Registered
We are planning to go tomorrow, and want to take the Chevallier Costera Metropolitana bus, which I believe leaves from Plaza Italian. We haven't been able to find a schedule, pricing, etc, or info on exactly where to catch it. Can anyone tell me about these things? Also, about how long will it take on a Sunday morning?

Thanks!

Don't have all the info but :

-On a sunday morning, it should take a bit less than one hour to reach there (it's near Pilar). It's like 50/55 km away from Plaza Italia.
-Since the 57/Pilar Express goes up to Pilar (very close) for less than 10 pesos (should turn around 9 pesos now I guess), I guess that the Chevallier one costs about the same (maybe a bit more like 10/12 pesos?).

Coming back can be a problem on sunny days (tomorrow it shouldn't be sunny though, good point) if you don't have a seat from the very start late in the afternoon (many people come back to Capital at the same hour obviously). But this is unlikely to affect you.

BAwithkids said:
We are planning to go tomorrow, and want to take the Chevallier Costera Metropolitana bus, which I believe leaves from Plaza Italian. We haven't been able to find a schedule, pricing, etc, or info on exactly where to catch it. Can anyone tell me about these things? Also, about how long will it take on a Sunday morning?

Thanks!

From Temaiken in Facebook.

The Chevalier minibus depart from Plaza Italia every morning at 9 am and then every 20 minutes, this service will left passengers inside the Bioparque. The ticket price is $10 pesos and the traveling time is of 1 hour and 15 minutes approximately.

Cheers.

It's Plaza Italia, not Italian. Don't think I've ever seen a Chevalier bus there though - are you sure that's the departure point? Otherwise, as French Jurist says, the 57 Pilar Express leaves from Plaza Italia and will run you about 10 pesos a person.

It's Mother's Day and Sunday so expect killer traffic coming back to Cap Fed if you are coming back late afternoon/onwards.

It's a really nice though though - have fun!

I get there by car no idea how to go by bus..
Go their website it should say hot to get there by bus.
Also have 2x1 tickets from YPF serviclub if you have, and club La Nacion or Club Personal.
If you want I can email you a 2x1 coupon I think I have in my email that I just got the other day...but you need to email asap so I can send it if it's for today..

There is a Chevallier minibus departing from Plaza Italia every day at 9 am and then every 20 minutes, cost is $10 pesos and the trip last for about 1 hour 15 minutes, they left you inside the park.

I did try to post this information yesterday with all the links and info etc, but there was a pop up window telling me that the post need to be controlled by the moderator and then it never was published. :( :mad:

Tamaiken is one of the very best places in Argentina. Really impressive.

Back