Getting to U2 - ideas?

Hylton,
I tried to PM you but it says you are not able to receive.
What is the face value of the tickets?

Hey Brandon, sorry. For two tickets the total came to: $2760, so that plus whatever service fee would do it. Interested?

Ah, no, didn't get that. Great solution and thanks for heads up but looks like it's pretty booked up except for the earliest ones...

We (wifey and me) would share a remise or van if anyone's putting one together.

Hylton said:
Ah, no, didn't get that. Great solution and thanks for heads up but looks like it's pretty booked up except for the earliest ones...

We (wifey and me) would share a remise or van if anyone's putting one together.
Hola Hylton! We (two people) are probably getting a remis there and back for April 30th... Is that the date you guys are going? We'd be happy to share one with you guys... FB me if you're interested: http://www.facebook.com/anyaleonard

We've decided to take a remis but spend the night at a hotel, then check out La Plata sights the next day (31st). Anyone else staying overnight?

We got a taxi from Taxi Premium, but the taxi driver is someone our friend knows. He is going to wait for us during the concert and then take us back (because who knows how we'll get a taxi out there!) ... If anyone wants to share the cab with us (two more seats) we'll be leaving Palermo Soho at 5pm... Just send me a message through FB: http://www.facebook.com/anyaleonard

For those who still have to go :

we left at 4:30, and arrived at 8.
Muse started to play around that time, U2 started around 9:30. People were coming into the stadion till that time! Parking spaces are hard to find.

We left the stadion just after 'with or without you' (they did at least 1 other song after that), and the streets (between the stadion and the highway, 4km??) were full, really full of cars, taxi, remis, combi, busses waiting. Driving back took us 30 minutes. I can't imagine how long it would have taken us if we had been in the middle of traffic... I imagine it must have been complete chaos.

If you are driving, get yourself a little map, it easy when you are looking for a place to park.

BTW, the concert was absolutely great...

For those going to the next shows - 4 hours back for us! Ugh. And 2.5 frustrating hours getting down there. Skipped Muse, leaving BA around 7 and pulling in one song in...

Advice for anyone that drives/parks - if you leave when everyone else does head away and to the outskirts and then back up to the main road back to BA.

Back