Getting U$S back to the States

The boleto is whatever the seller and the buyer agree it to be. If it is boleto " con posesion " it can be anywhere from 70-80%.

slater said:
Is the boleta still only circa 30 percent of sale price?

I would advise you to talk with the prople in Banco Piano, in San Martín St and Corrientes Av, they are very good at this and very reliable, they have been in this business for decades.
good luck henry

You don't-
What you do is find a reputable financeria that has money outside of Argentina.
They wire you the money there either with by you handing them your money and they wire it out from a diff account they have offshore, or they wire that money for you from here.
If you want I know a reputable place who we work with and do these kind of transactions.
We have used them to wire money in and once we have a confirmation it went out within 3 days they get it here.
Of course they charge a commission but its not bad at all.
Have to see how it works if you give them money and they wire it (as many people reading this will ask- well how do you know they won't just steal your money and never wire it?).
The best thing here is that you give USD and get USD on the other end.

The other solution is have the buyer wire the money from offshore to offshore and never give you cash...or through an escribano who has the right contacts with an institution as mentioned above.

perry said:
When you buy a property you must prove that the funds come from a legal source and have the documentation that prove this . All of my operations over 360,000 pesos are documented in the white . There is no problems transferring the monies out of the country legally as long as you have paid all your taxes when selling.

Selling as a non resident is much more costly though and is highly recommendable that you take residency if purchasing in Argentina.

And have done all the other tramites.

AlfajorEfi said:
You don't-
They wire you the money there either with by you handing them your money and they wire it out from a diff account they have offshore, or they wire that money for you from here.
If you want I know a reputable place who we work with and do these kind of transactions.
We have used them to wire money in and once we have a confirmation it went out within 3 days they get it here.
Have to see how it works if you give them money and they wire it (as many people reading this will ask- well how do you know they won't just steal your money and never wire it?).

The other solution is have the buyer wire the money from offshore to offshore and never give you cash...or through an escribano who has the right contacts with an institution as mentioned above.

How much is the commission and at what peso rate?

AlfajorEfi said:
You don't-

Casa Bell?

@mini not sure about the fee we work with them and get a certain fee but we do not do outgoing transfer. I can ask for you.
Not sure about peso rate, I thought you were getting USD to begin with- or are you getting pesos, buying USD and then you make the transfer? You may lose a lot of money this way..

Did you already sell or not yet?

@rrptownley no, another place.

@mini now I see you are not the person who created the thread...anyway what info do you need? I am going to talk to the main guys there in the next day or two and can ask whatever you want.

Back