Gils Carbo, Procurator Fiscal - Resigns

Huey Long, the new Bajo Cero.

And you are ... that could go on for a while and waste our time so feel free to relax and ignore my messages altogether, in the end neither yours nor my life will change and both of us will continue thinking the same.

Huey Long, the new Bajo Cero.

Disagree, at least for now. The new guy is less assuming and more engaging.

Bajo's thing, apart for holding batshit crazy positions, is to consistently be something of an ass about it. Huey is not.

And you are ... that could go on for a while and waste our time so feel free to relax and ignore my messages altogether, in the end neither yours nor my life will change and both of us will continue thinking the same.
Huey, I think you're getting emotional on us. Try to tone down just a little, . I think some of your arguments are valid until you start the insults. And it's fine if you want to be a Peronist, your prerogative. Any other arguments you want to present before i REPLY BACK TO YOUR POSTS ? Or would you prefer that I ignore you?

Huey, I think you're getting emotional on us. Try to tone down just a little, . I think some of your arguments are valid until you start the insults. And it's fine if you want to be a Peronist, your prerogative. Any other arguments you want to present before i REPLY BACK TO YOUR POSTS ? Or would you prefer that I ignore you?

Actually I couldn't be calmer considering how I replied to Gringoboy and to you after you blatantly called peronismo a cancer ;) Yes, I concede I was a bit harsh at times but I don't think it was uncalled for since you laughed at me and pretended to school me, nevertheless I still answered back with solid arguments. I could elaborate more or present other arguments but last time you ignored most of them and told me I was copy/pasting, should I put an effort? This has already consumed a good chunk of my time. Feel free to answer, it's up to you, although if you still think peronismo was in "power" for the last 7 decades then there's really no point as you won't ever change your mind regardless of what I tell you B)

Peronismo was definitely present over the time, you can def quibble with the word "power" but def had power in one form or another. So much so, in fact, that bans didn't work.

Once you get a critical mass people into a certain mode of being aggrieved and expecting the government to punish the bogeyman of the day and thus make everything Great Again, it is very hard to eradicate that mentality. It is a toxic cancer.
America is teetering on the brink of its own chronic peronismo, be it Trumpism or the Bernie crowd,

"Undeclared money overseas" .... EVERYONE has undeclared money overseas...that's not corrupt in Argentina, it's called 'survival'.

If you are a Federal Prosecutor is called bribes.

'He borrowed an Audi' ...so?

It was not from a friend, instead it was from someone he was investigating for the illegal phone tapping where Mr. Macri was also under criminal prosecution. Bribes again?

'The girl manager he was dating? What? He dated a woman without doing a full criminal investigation on her background? Wow..how corrupt...not.

He was having sex with several high end prostitutes. I do not you, but i would refere to them as my former girlfriends. More bribes?

'He accused Cristina of illegally ordering phone tapping?' Terrible!.... how dare he?..especially a person of such high & 'sound integrity' like Cristina?...how corrupt of him.

The illegal phone tapoing was made by Macri. Sounds like he was extorting Mr. President.

"Laura Alonso and Patricia Bullrich called 30 times the last day before his death"... WOw...so Nisman didn't stir up hornet's nest in the days before his death & therefore why would Patricia Bulrich & LaurA Alonso be interested & making phone calls after he rocked the government with his prior declarations to the press ? How silly of them. That's so suspicious...NOT.

Nisman accused Macri for the illegal phone tapping. His death cleaned the way for Macri for becoming President. The next prosecutor took away the accusation with no reason different than surviving... Suspicious?

Back