Girls In Their 30S

I will be there in November and I'd love to grab a drink or coffee with some girls!

What time and what area are you thinking of? I have a very small window of opportunity every afternoon when all 3 kids are at school but if I can get there, I'd love to join in.

Well, I don't want to exclude the gentlemen of couse. I just think you won't be interested in girl-coffeehouse-chat like where to buy tampons with applicators ;)

Girls, I live in the Almagro/Caballito neighbourhood, but I suggest to make our coffeehouse meeting somewhere more central. Somewhere like Recoleta or Palermo? What would you suggest? My free afternoons would be wednesday or saturday. what about you?

Indeed, this is not a thread for guys, tsss tsss! bye bye!

Yes yes yes... I want to discuss bras, gynecology, tampons with applicators & all those little secrets we discuss between us, you know what I mean :rolleyes:.

Before I can meet you to have a few beers and watch a soccer game to have a cup of tea and do some shopping, let's PM.

besos a todas!

Indeed, this is not a thread for guys, tsss tsss! bye bye!

Yes yes yes... I want to discuss bras, gynecology, tampons with applicators & all those little secrets we discuss between us, you know what I mean :rolleyes:.

Before I can meet you to have a few beers and watch a soccer game to have a cup of tea and do some shopping, let's PM.

besos a todas!

Is thiis another Frenchie??

NO nononooonoo i want the old frenchie back, the one we can discuss renault or citroen ,bourbon or scotch,9mm or .45 have you gone to the other side for good??if so ,learn how to make apple pie please B)

Back