Girls In Their 30S

are you up for a mid-week Kaffeklatsch or a Saturday café au lait? a Wednesday or a Saturday?

Frenchie, great picture you chose. I'm not much of a get together and talk tampons, boyfriends, and waxing girl. Lately I noticed I've been more into getting together with my male friends for beer to talk about sports and politics. Though I still prefer to order cafe cortado en jarrito con canela rather than Quilmes, and they hold back on the tetas and culo chat when I'm around.

Hi all!
American/Canadian girl just arrived (2 days ago!) Feeling homesick and a bit lonely and would love to meet up. Let me know!

Hi there - I've been in the city nearly a year; would be up for hanging out with other expat girls. Coffee, beer, or mate - I'm in.

Hi there! I'm also free in the days.. well I prefer girlfriends for the day as I like to spend the evenings wtih my partner and his friends and family.. I go to yoga, ceramics classes and have lunches and cakes in lovely little cafes.. ohhh my favourite. especially Le pain Quotidien and Le ble.. I have a thing for french cafes. medialunas really don't hit the spot!
I'm up the Belgrano end of town but have yoga etc in las canitas and palermo. but will travel for coffee ..
PM me if you're free..
31.. and pregnant..

Hi there ladies! Fellow girl in her thirties here (32), native New Yorker/10-year Los Angeleno, back in BA for long-term work and looking for lady expat friends, as some of my closest ones here in the city returned to the US and Canada last year. I like cafes (Le Ble and Malvon, yes), bookstores, our lovely parks. Not free weekdays but could join for early evening/weekend excursions. I'm in Villa Crespo but will happily go elsewhere to meet up :) PM me if you'd like to get together!

Hi Ladies,

I would love to join you as well. I'm a New Yorker, currently in town hanging out with my mom for the holidays. It would be really nice to make some friends and have some laughs. Looking forward to getting together :)

Back