Going To Be In Buenos Aries For A Couple Months

Sean1011

Registered
Hello!

My name is Sean, and I'm 24 years old. I'll be arriving in Buenos Aries in the middle of October and plan on staying until the middle of December (for now). I'm not sure what I'll be doing while I'm there, but that is part of the adventure!

I graduated from Niagara University in '13 and have been traveling around the US ever since. I've had mailing addresses in 8 different states since then. Recently I have been trying to find work in the non-profit sector focused on gender equality or economic development in Central or South America but haven't had much luck. I decided to learn about the culture and improve my spanish by just complete immersion.

I'm glad i stumbled across this community because I have a million questions and would like to have an opportunity to meet up with some expatriates while I'm in town.

I look forward to being a part of the group!

-Sean

Hey Sean,

Coming here will definitely give you a better perspective of non-profits in the city. Not having plans is the best plan of them all ;).

I recommend contacting CELS and IÑADI, as they are two great non-profits that work with human rights and equality.

Good luck!

Back