Good Chinese Restaurants

TheBlackHand

Registered
Did a search and didn't find much. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good Chinese restaurants in Palermo or Barrio Norte. It would be great if they delivered. Thanks in advance.

I second Royal China... Their food is good and their chef is from Hong Kong. From time to time they do Groupons for lunch and dinners. The lunch ones are good, and priced at $71 pesos (reg. $238) for 2 persons that include 1 appetizer, 2 entrees, desert and drink. They don't deliver tho.

There's a good one on Corrientes between Junin & Ayacucho. It's just down Junin from Barrio Norte.

It's on the right side as you're going with traffic (south side of the street... EVEN numbered side of the street). It's simply massive. It's a banquet hall (organized crime front?) that is frequented by Chinese people. But if you ask for it super spicy, they won't make it the way you want it, but they have experience with non-Chinese people not being able to eat really spicy food.

Sorry... but it will be spicy. Just not ridiculously spicy.

As a Chinese I can attest that food in Royal China is quite Authentic, but expensive at dinner.
some say Shi Yuan (meaning food court)is good but i havent tried it.

Napoleon said:
There's a good one on Corrientes between Junin & Ayacucho.

Service there is unbearably slow. Even for Argentine standards. Good place to meet a friend, or a relative, whom you have not seen for at least 20 years. You will have a plenty of time to catch up, and then when you are ready to pay you are likely to spend a couple of hours looking for somebody to take your money.

Back