Good Chinese Restaurants

i was at the one that it is at corrientes and junin. I order a seafood cazuela and it was all calamary and tasteless.

I really like Palitos at arribeños. Whatever you order is great. It is taiwanesse food. Regards

Best one outside of Chinatown that I've eaten at several times is on Av. Cordoba, 1-2 blocks past the large intersection with Av. San Martin, on the righthand side heading out of town. Can't remember the name, I have a feeling that it's Canton something. It's nothing fancy at all, infact quite seedy but fairly large and mostly Chinese eat there, and the food is gooood and much cheaper than in Chinatown with a less standard and very extensive menu.

nikad said:
Garden in Recoleta is good too, on Riobamba btw Sta Fe and Arenales. They deliver.

I am sorry, the Garden at Riobamba and Santa Fe is not good. My Chinese
friends say the owner is not Chinese, they are from South East Asia, anyway that is not the point. Their "Chinese" food is Argentine.

I can also attest to Da Dong Fan Dian(Vera 468). Good authentic, cheap northern chinese cuisine(shandong). That means great dumplings, noodles and other goodies. Decor and service leave a bit to be desired..but again, very authentic.
Thanks to the Lost Asian for her recommendation..a great find.

Back