Good English Speaking Realtor For Long-Term 2 Year Lease?

We have a 15% increase every 6 months. Online I saw someone asking for 12,5%. It may be aligned to inflation, but if you earn in a foreign currency and the currency exchange falls or it is kept unnaturally low, it will suck big time.

Honestly, in my day-to-day spending I haven't noticed an inflation of 12,5%. My rent doubled, but my spending didn't!
Clearly, it depends on one's lifestyle. For example we don't have any children, and maybe school fees increased a lot, or diapers or pharmaceuticals. We have very basic needs and we don't know about inflation on all of the things sold.

This dollar versus peso decline is actually sounding a win win situation for people who have their rents in USD versus people with pesos rents going up 15% every 6 months

The blue dollar April 15 2014 to April 15 2015 went from 10,75 to 12,80 pesos 20 % aprox ??? less than the peso income increase? not to mention April 4th. The Blue increase in 2014 was less than the inflation rate.

An argentine friend just told me that the "law" is that rental contracts should increase 25% per 6 months, but that the going rate is 12 to 15% per month....true? seems incredible to me....

25% sounds too steep, but my experience is limited.

Any recommendations from other expats? I'm new to BA from NYC and not even sure which neighborhood to live in yet. Thanks!

Beginning in May 1st-July 1st
2-year lease
2+ bedrooms
2+ bathrooms
Within 1/2 mile walking distance to lots of bars / restaurants / shopping
Laundry (preferably in unit)
Dishwasher preferred
Open kitchen preferred
New construction / renovated / modern
Bright spacious living area with larger windows preferred
Outdoor space / balcony / patio
Nice views (higher floors preferred)
Gym
New construction sucks. You rarely have the high end new construction apt on the market. Gym in the building is a joke too.
Did you specify the rent amount ? :)

Back