Good Quality Coffee In Buenos Aires

Full City Coffee on Thames 1535 between Honduras and Gorriti has the best beans (and coffee) that I've found.

T/

'

Coffee lab though normal us price probably I would say that it is better than full city so check it out if you get a chance :)
We went in, and it looks good, smells good. We're not finished with the coffee we brought from Seattle yet, then we'll try them. However, I am happy with Full city coffee.
N

Nancy: no, it means most people here don't have as much disposable income as you do.

I guess when I posted it was more for people who may be looking to pay a little more for a good quality coffee and bean. There are cheaper brands it all just depends what your looking for. :)

Nancy: no, it means most people here don't have as much disposable income as you do.
The discussion was about places to get a good cup of coffee. When I suggested Full City I was just saying that that is a place to get a good cup of coffee. It is not a good cheap cup of coffee but I also don't think it's "overpriced". I think that usually you get what you pay for. Maybe it's a place you ably go once a week or once a month or never. Depends on your needs vs income. Not necessarily the amount of your income.

As an aside. Whenever my father said the coffee was good, we would go to the pot and see if someone made a second pot with the same old grounds. My Dad like his coffee very weak. So I guess that individual taste is also an important factor.

T/

I can't help on the canned cold coffee front but I can make a quality recommendation. Lattente, on Thames 1891. They have won the best Barrista award several years in a row at the Buenos Aires coffee festival. I'll admit that I have a bad conflict of interest, as I have a close relationship with the owners and staff, but I've seen how they work and the dedication they put to the craft... and the coffee is damn good!

Back