Good Quality Coffee In Buenos Aires

So I just went to Tastadores de Cafe and actually got a good cup of coffee. The first I actually had that was of a good quality in this city. Their locale is new though they have been selling coffee to many different shops in the area for a few years now. So if anyone likes to buy or wants a cup of good coffee you should check it out. Just thought I would announce since I'm sure that there are others who are picky about their coffee like me!

http://www.labcafe.com.ar

I have been wanting to try this place out as all the cafes that use their beans have great coffee. What is the address? The website is not very descriptive. Also, is it a good place to take your laptop to work, or more so just for the actual coffee?

I have been wanting to try this place out as all the cafes that use their beans have great coffee. What is the address? The website is not very descriptive. Also, is it a good place to take your laptop to work, or more so just for the actual coffee?

According to Pickupthefork, it's at Humboldt 1542 in Palermo Hollywood.

Lab has really good coffee, but it's not the best place to bring you laptop and work. Most of the sitting area is a bar with stools.

Anyone know where I can purchase ground, organic decaf? Sadly, because of damn acid-reflux I can no longer drink regular coffee :(

This is late sorry but Lattente coffee is actually brewed by tostadores de cafe. but yes the sitting area is not optimal to work although there is a nice communal table upstairs you could use.

Back