Good Restaurants In Bsas

Went to ARAMBURU (TripAdvisor: http://bit.ly/ZtVypp & Official Site: http://bit.ly/14mliN7) on Wednesday night and it was kind of ridiculous.

These are some restaurants that we have tried in recent months and really enjoyed. I have found that if you go on Guia Oleo and search through "Mas Populares" it turns up some good places!

Magdalenas party (brunch)
El Fierro (brunch + dinner)
El Colmado (dinner)
Oui oui (lunch)
Pani (lunch)
‪A Manger (semi healthy - tapas)
Cafe Crespin (brunch)
Chip N Dip (lunch - fish)
Quimbobo (health food)
Siamos nel Fiorno (pizza)
La Rosadita (dinner - fondue)
Mumbai (dinner - indian)

[sub]My favourite restaurants were both on Soler:[/sub]

[sub]UNIK, Soler 5132[/sub]

[sub]Hernan Gipponi (Fierro Hotel), Soler 5862[/sub]

[sub]UNIK became one of my absolute favourite restaurants in the world... compared to Argentina, it may be a little bit expensive, but compared to Europe and North America, it's cheap for what you get... if you like fine food, you must go there :)[/sub]

I follow certain STRICT criteria for restaurants, only go to places that are within a 10 block radius, from my house. A taxi to Puerto Madero or San Telmo RT would run $120. So that's out!!! :D Belgrano Forget it!!

In Recoleta, Rigolleto, La Parolacia, Sotto Voce, Casa Felix, Duero...!! Club Italiano. Club Frances,

My all time favorites are the Tenedores Libres in Junin near Santa Fe and Riobamba close to Santa Fe for lunch for $55 pesos, can't cook home for less!!! :D.

Please ad "Veggies" a vegetarian take out by the Kilo, delicious $34 pesos per kilo. Tartas, pasta salads. kiche's, eggs, etc. 500 grs is a container full .Junin near Santa Fe, next to Cotto..

I follow certain STRICT criteria for restaurants, only go to places that are within a 10 block radius, from my house. A taxi to Puerto Madero or San Telmo RT would run $120. So that's out!!! :D Belgrano Forget it!!

In Recoleta, Rigolleto, La Parolacia, Sotto Voce, Casa Felix, Duero...!! Club Italiano. Club Frances,

My all time favorites are the Tenedores Libres in Junin near Santa Fe and Riobamba close to Santa Fe for lunch for $55 pesos, can't cook home for less!!! :D.

Please ad "Veggies" a vegetarian take out by the Kilo, delicious $34 pesos per kilo. Tartas, pasta salads. kiche's, eggs, etc. 500 grs is a container full .Junin near Santa Fe, next to Cotto..

Huh?
Casa Felix is twice as far away from Rigoletto as Puerto Madero is. Your geography is as screwy as your cab fares.

Me, I have a Sube card.
Costs me a couple of pesos to go most anywhere.

Huh?
Casa Felix is twice as far away from Rigoletto as Puerto Madero is. Your geography is as screwy as your cab fares.

Me, I have a Sube card.
Costs me a couple of pesos to go most anywhere.

Ries , I stand corrected I meant La Olla de Felix in Recoleta. :D .

Will not engage in a debate about taxi day/night fares during peak traffic hours etc,... :wub:

I do have A SUBE card with plenty of credit, but that goes against another Very basic principle; it ain't worth being mobbed in the Subte for a meal. Mind you I could drive to San Telmo...!! and pay for parking..!! ( It's something like the Fxxxng ain't worth the Fxxxng). :D

I do appreciate your valuable contributions about your choice of restaurants...!! :rolleyes:

call me weird- but I LIKE taking collectivos. I really enjoy being driven thru the city, and looking out the window. and people watching. and the collectivos often take streets you wouldnt find a taxi driving on, so I see things other than just cordoba or santa fe.
and you cant beat the price.
I usually only take the subte off hours.

other good restaurants to consider-
two often overlooked ones that are pretty good- the one in the Museo Evita, http://www.museoevitaresto.com.ar/
and the one in malba- http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/restaurantes/Cafe-Des-Arts-4076

I used to like Las Pizarras (mentioned above), and I still do. I liked it better a few years ago when you could actually find Argentines in there (locals). Now, due to the condo overbuilding (condos for expats) you hear nothing like American accents. Food is really good.

My absolute favorite is Azema Exotice Bistro in Palermo Hollywood. Been there many times. Love it.

Back