Goodbye Cristina - Game Over.

As Ben points out these shenanigans (read tantrums) of hers are going to blow up in her face. She's had her time and it's finished.
Replying to a question of mine (why is it a given that cfk becomes leader of peronism after leaving office?) our good doctor Bajo says it's because everyone respects her as a leader (circular, but still a reason, if true).
I'm still having a mighty problem trying to figure out what she, as ex-president, brings to the PJ table that would make the others follow her lead, and what advantage for them would complete intransigence bring?

Will Cristina be dancing tonight, that's the big question.
Apologies in advance if this video makes people uncomfortable.
http://youtu.be/tA-8semB4wY

She may well end up too hot to handle, at least according to James Neilson at The Herald.
http://www.buenosair...ture-to-go-away
Yeah, he's saying what I'm asking: why should anyone pay attention to her once her power and patronage are gone? Seems that for reasonably intelligent PJ types, the bridges she burned are the ones leading back to the Casa Rosada. That can't have escaped their notice.

Yeah, he's saying what I'm asking: why should anyone pay attention to her once her power and patronage are gone? Seems that for reasonably intelligent PJ types, the bridges she burned are the ones leading back to the Casa Rosada. That can't have escaped their notice.
Who knows what she has on them. Quite likely she's got a fair amount of leverage (dirt) that would explain her "power" to continue manipulating...

She looks extremely thin on TV right now.

I trust she is not ill and she has just lost a few kilos beceause of the stress of losing power

I'm watching Cristina on TV delivering her LAST speech..... And see the faces in the Audience , faces will perhaps never see again... What a Relief.... A happy day...! :wub: i.e. Anibal Fernandez ... Will she have Cadenas via Internet from Santa Cruz..? :rolleyes:

She didn't want to deliver her last Speech from the Balcon not to outshine Evita...( Cry For Me Argentinos) the movie

Evita-sostenida-por-Per%C3%B3n.jpg

She's spouting again :huh:

she said the words persecution a few times... WTF?!?! Always the victim.
It's hurting my ears to listen to her going over her CV in public like this.

And the zombie apocalypse is live there in Plaza de Mayo. I wonder how long until there's blood and destruction in microcentro.

Back