Got Dog Problems?

eschal

Registered
Hello I'm Alejandro(Alex), I'm a professional Dog Trainer who would love to provide your dog(s) basic or advanced obedience Training in Spanish or English. An obedience trained puppy or dog is a much safer and healthier dog. I can also work on any issues that your dog may have. My rates are reasonable and my schedule is flexible. I also mainly train with positive reinforcement with the use of a clicker/no violence.

If your interested in learning more about my services such as cost, duration etc. Please feel free to personal message me here or contact me at...
Mail: [email protected]
Tel: 11 5739 3834
Cheers,
Alex:)
PD: También hablo y entreno en castellano.

I just wanted to share my experience with Alex - he has been working with my pup for a month now, and I have seen a ton of progress both on MY end, and on my puppy's ;). He knows what he is doing, is extremely patient and knowledgeable, and he is making my relationship with my dog so much more enjoyable since she is now acting like a dog, and not a crazy maniac! He uses positive reinforcement and clicker training, which is rare down here, but it has been highly effective in getting my baby on track. Everyone who has known my puppy has seen a significant change in her behavior, even down to her vet who asked to meet him because she was so impressed by the progress.

I would highly recommend that you contact him for a consultation if you have ANY dog issues, because they CAN be corrected and make your life so much easier and enjoyable. :)

Back