Govt Certified Translator

BankNote

Registered
Good day,

I am looking for a easy going professional translator to translate some documents from Spanish to English to be used abroad.

My question is what the correct order for translating/legaizing a Spanish document to be used in a English speaking country?

1 Notary

2. College of Notaries

3. Apostile

4. Translation of 1,2,3

5. College of Translators

Will 1 to 5 be correct flow?

Thanks

Hi there. I know a great certified translator who is very easy going and a lovely person. If you direct message me your email address, I'll put you in touch and I'm sure she can advise on all this.

Good day,

I am looking for a easy going professional translator to translate some documents from Spanish to English to be used abroad.

My question is what the correct order for translating/legaizing a Spanish document to be used in a English speaking country?

1 Notary

2. College of Notaries

3. Apostile

4. Translation of 1,2,3

5. College of Translators

Will 1 to 5 be correct flow?

Thanks

2 and 3 could be done at College of Notaries. Yes, the order is correct. I strongly recommend Feldman Traducciones [email protected] he will translate your documents and can also get them legalized at colegio de traductores before he returns them to you. Very fast, reliable and friendly.

I used Josefina M. She was wonderful. Prompt, accurate and charged the cheapest price of any I inquired.

If you want her contact info, PM me.

Back