Graffiti Is A Crime In The Capital Federal

Photos of the mural artwork next to the graffiti.

Attachments

• DSCN6020.JPG
    DSCN6020.JPG
    211.1 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN6021.JPG
    DSCN6021.JPG
    212.6 KB · Views: 29
The graffiti is painted on the metal Cortina of the factory. An appropriate surface for the hideous painting. The smell of paint is noticeable walking by, so it's visual and air contamination at the same time.

The mural is on the wall of the building next to the office entrance. It was well planned and masterfully executed by the artist.

Can you take some photos of these alleged swastikas, and post them here to verify your claim? Given that you're alleging "there are many of those all over the city", it shouldn't be too hard for you to provide half a dozen, no?

After walking out of the Palacio Duhau on Monday where a few of us toasted a couple of Irish lasses who just got married, we walked along Rodriguez Peña and I believe it was in that first block before Quintana that there was a swastika that I chose not to point out because I didn't know if that's what the ladies wanted to see on their wedding day, and then about 10 meters more there was "FAG" spray painted on the building. Again, I didn't think that these ladies, who had just gotten married to each other, needed to see that on their wedding day.

I tend to swastikas on my phone when I'm walking around, so I'll start posting them if you'd like. Or I can just list the addresses of where I saw the latest one. If you think that they're not out there, it's because you don't walk much.

I tend to swastikas on my phone when I'm walking around, so I'll start posting them if you'd like. Or I can just list the addresses of where I saw the latest one. If you think that they're not out there, it's because you don't walk much.

I'm walking enough that I've had to tighten my belt a notch, (yay!!), in spite of the way I've been eating like a pig :)
(oink oink!)

Interesting read from Rudy. http://nypost.com/2012/05/16/saving-a-broken-city/
Whether or not you agree with the graffiti or if you consider it "art" is irrelevant. Ask the person who just had their house painted and punks decide to place their "artwork" there. Or ask the neighbors how they feel about looking at it everyday. If there are no repercussions for actions then it will continue. It is sad to see the beauty of the city ruined by thugs.

Interesting read from Rudy. http://nypost.com/20...-a-broken-city/
Whether or not you agree with the graffiti or if you consider it "art" is irrelevant. Ask the person who just had their house painted and punks decide to place their "artwork" there. Or ask the neighbors how they feel about looking at it everyday. If there are no repercussions for actions then it will continue. It is sad to see the beauty of the city ruined by thugs.

Wrong - if you happen to have this on your wall then you carefully chisel off the rendering and then rush off and claim your £345,000

_73077420_17l6b55m.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-26254509

Banksy's Kissing Coppers sold at US auction

A Banksy mural entitled Kissing Coppers has fetched $575,000 (£345,000) at a US auction after being removed from the wall of a Brighton pub.

Maybe also explains why the OP couldnt get the local police excited

(Thinks ...All this 'private property' fetishism - the street belongs to everyone - Power to the People Wolfie)!

Of course the street belongs to EVERYONE. That's why I clean up after my dogs. Also, because the street belongs to EVERYONE people should respect that and not paint anti-Semitic/antigay/antiwatever/progovernment/I-love-so-and-so etc all over. Keep your opinions and paint to yourself.

Of course the street belongs to EVERYONE. That's why I clean up after my dogs. Also, because the street belongs to EVERYONE people should respect that and not paint anti-Semitic/antigay/antiwatever/progovernment/I-love-so-and-so etc all over. Keep your opinions and paint to yourself.

I like to think there's just a lot of expressive Hindus and/or Buddhists around.

Keep your opinions and paint to yourself.

NYKate isnt interested in anyone else's opinion thats happens to diverge from hers and that is why she comes onto a public bulletin board and starts to opine!

ps its not my paint

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Expat Life 8
G Culture 2
A Newcomers Forum 17
K Entertainment 0
F Culture 20
Back