Graphic Designer, New to BA

katia

Registered
Hi, I'm a graphic designer from Canada, moving to BA October 17th. I was wondering if anyone knows of a university or college in the city that I would be able to take some design courses at.
Thanks!
Katia

This place is FULL of them. No use giving you one or two, since the range is so wide. I live in the northern suburbs and I have around 4 or 5 places nearby where they give courses on GD. First you should pick a place to live, and then span away from there.
Cheers. Joe
(You´re my 100th post!!! Thanx!! ..or should I say Congratulations!!?)

Hey Katia, I am attempting to learn graphic design and will be down there October 10th. Let me know if you find out more information and I will do the same for you. Safe Travels, Ashley

Katia and Ashley,

I´m not sure if you´re still looking or if this is what you are looking for, but in case you are I just posted this in the Services Offered forum:

Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator professional instruction

photoshop_cs4_50x50.gif
Adobe Photoshop CS4

Explore the potential of Adobe Photoshop, the industry-standard image processing application in a hands-on workshop led by an experienced professional. Get the most out of your digital photos, combine multiple images, text, and illustrations to create graphics for print and screen. Whether you are a digital photographer, designer, artist, have no experience, or even if you are familiar with Photoshop, this course will give you the skills and techniques to develop your rough ideas into a finished product.

illustrator_cs4_50x50.gif
Adobe Illustrator CS4

Adobe Illustrator is the leading vector graphics application that allows you to create scalable artwork for use in print or on screen. Design logos, experiement with type, or create elaborate and detailed illustrations and patterns. This course provides the foundation for using Illustrator´s powerful tools effectively.

Group Lessons and Private Tutoring

I offer complete introductory courses using an established curriculum for those students wanting a solid and comprehensive foundation. I can also tailor lessons to your needs. Private lessons can be offered in my studio or at your home. Discounts are offered for two or more students.

About the Instructor

I am an international award-winning graphic designer with over 8 years experience. I am a former instructor of Photoshop and Illustrator at the world-renown mulitmedia institute, Vancouver Film School.

Prices

Please inquire.

Back