Great Things Argentina has that home doesn´t

defintly the pace of life , and yes the ladys,the meat,the football,cheap taxis,the beer and nice decent people the list is endless.....room service with a smile anytime

And nowhere is this passion for football! I know a guy who would mad (about the same) when watching old games, played 10 years ago, eventhough he has watched the games many times.
The "Tano" Pasman is very nice to their kids, even in that orgy of insults.

Well for me the booze is cheap, the smokes are cheap, the food is good and there is definitely more personal freedom here than in several of the other places I have called home :) I think about the only time I run into too much ''political correctness'' is with other expats - so that is also a blessing :) There is also definitely a lot less of ''big brother'' - another good thing...

Porteñas :)

And of course the personal freedom, empanadas, and great public transportation.

yeahh Tom... or Amsterdam! Funny how you came up with the one thing that BA is not different from any large urban centre. The one thing that attract just the sickoes :) ... Instead, BA has free cultural events 365, the local festivities, religious diversity, access to education and health care -though supported by those like me who are under the payroll- and so many other distinct facets that we could never summarize in here...

Back