Groupon for Keratin Treatment and for Beerlingual

scottb

Registered
Hola chicas!

My wife bought a coupon for a
Brazilian Keratin Treatment from www.notelapierdas.com (which is "daily deal" site similar to Groupon) for for AR$160 and won't be able to use it before we leave Buenos Aires. (In the States a Keratin Treatment starts at US$200). This coupon is good through September 20, 2011 so there is still a long time to use it.

For those that don't much what a Keratin Treatment is: The Brazilian Keratin Treatment is a long-term blow dry for hair that lasts about three months. Pioneered in Brazil, the Brazilian Keratin Treatment is performed on all types of chemically-treated hair (bleached, hi-lights, colored, permed, relaxed or previously straightened). The technique of the application is similar to the Japanese Yuko System in the way that the straightening irons are used to close the product into the hair cuticle. The system aims to eliminate frizz, unruly curls and waves. It can relax between 50 and 80 percent of the curl depending on texture. Treatments last around 10–12 weeks and repeating the treatment every few months will allow re-treatment of the new growth.

Also, for anyone interested in practicing your Spanish in a fun environment, we bought 2 Groupons for Beerlingual www.beerlingual.com for AR$15 each. The coupon includes a beer and entry to the event. It is a great way to meet new expats and Argies. These coupons are good through September 8, 2011.

If you are interested, please send a private message or reply to this thread.

Thank you!

hi Scott,
I am interested in the Brazilian Treatment and can certainly buy. Do you know where is the place? Just want to make sure is for a saloon in BA! You can send me a pm at [email protected] - Cheers, Jimena

Sounds good, Jimena! The salon is in BA, but I don't remember exactly where. I'll ask my wife will send you an email with those details.

Anyone interested in the Beerlingual goupons?

Back