Grrr! Argentine Supermarkets

Some and it seems to be many actually, Argentinians have NO shame (they are utterly rude) I believe it is some form of mental handicap where their brains just do not work when it comes to the conscious consideration of others around them is public environments.

You'll find this attitude in most of Latin America. In Brazil, the trend now is public shaming of those people via pranks.

http://youtu.be/RfRTUFeIPX4

I`m sure the personal scanners, will come to Argentina one day. Then you`ll just have to first find a scanner that still works. Have it chained to your person in case you steal it.
Go around the products scanning it, if they have barcodes, hopefully the scanner battery keeps going throughtout the duration of your shop otherwise you need to start all over again. Then you`ll get to where you pay ,a security guard takes all your shopping out of the trolley, inspects the items one by one to compare with the receipt. Checks your id, personal bags and then unchains the scanner and lets you leave.
No they will manipulate the software and jack the price as you swipe the card.

I didn't even asked if online exists, thought didn't occur me here, but girl at work one day mentioned coto digital, that she always orders there. I tried and never go to shopping again, it is actually better than expected. I like the most, that I can fill up the cart during the week so I'm not forgetting items. Guys bringing things are very professional, never late and very fast. Also I don't have a car and finally I don't have to care, how much I buy.

There is an option how to proceed if item is not available. You can choose similar product, or nothing. Till now never happened that something would missing. Well worth of 50p and tip, at least for me. If you don't won't to buy online, you can still check prices or make shopping list. I guess other shops are now similarly efficient.

Does coto online still charge higher prices than in the store?

I often think that the best way to handle these pesky supermarkets is get the camo on, suit up in black, including balaclava, storm the place with a rapid smash and grab and hand the bag of cash to the security bloke at the door,once you've woken him up and then return the way you came.
Perfect!

Back