GTKFE: What best describes your political views?

What best describes your political views?

• Far Left

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Center-Left

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Center

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Center-Right

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Right

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Far Right

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Lean Authoritarian

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Lean Libertarian

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I have no defined views

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters
Dudester,

What exactly would it take for you to repudiate Obama? (Question asked by BIG BAD WOLF - Edited down by DUDESTER)

EASY - any behavior - or lack of positive behavior (like taking action) - even CLOSE to Bushie's...... (I like this story below)

In 2004 someone came up the the musician James Taylor at an airport and asked him who he should vote for, what he should base his vote on, something like that (2004 was the year Bush's team stole the election from Kerry using rigged voting machines and other tricks in Ohio). Anyway, James said , "Oh, that's easy". Take a look at the first candidate (Bush) then look at the second candidate (John Kerry). Now figure out which one is not very bright and can hardly string a sentence together or give a speech. Now, whoever that fellow is VOTE FOR THE OTHER ONE. Man , that's as simple as it gets, vote for the guy who you feel can/will do the job. We did and he's doing it right now. I don't need to read columnists and dozens of other peoples opinions (but I will read this one since you asked me to), I just need to WATCH THE MAN. You know what BBWolf, for the first time in 8 years, THE MAN IS DOING HIS JOB !!

There's the answer....... November, 2012 - next day of hope is on it's way, sit tight mi amigo......

Just Think:
PALIN vs OBAMA (OMG, I almost "reversed" my lunch - LMAO) - Hey Gov. Sarah, can you see Guam from Hawaii ??? Panama from Panama ??? Russia from Alaska ??? (hint for Sarah, there's 2 yes/1 no in that there question) That woman is BRAINIAC Plus !!! LOL

Back