Habana para Dia de Padre

RobinsonGO

Registered
Hola a todos!

As Fathers day is around the corner I am looking for a nice cigar shop. Preferably a shop I can buy Cuban cigars and/or good Argentine cigars. I am not much of a cigar smoker so if anyone can give me some good tips of what to look for and/or good names it would be much appreciated. I saw a shop near the Lavalle subte the other day and meaning to head back unless someone has a better recommendation.

Saludos!

and yes I know it is dia DEL padre

Yep, it is Dia del Padre and it is Habanos ( but we got the idea anyway eheheh ) You can get Cuban cigars at most supermarkets, they have a small section where they keep the good wines. You also have specialty shops, I can recommend the one on Sta Fe and Azcuenaga ( on Sta Fe ), there is a Kiosko on Callao and Corrientes that carries them ( next to Zivals ), several stores on Lavalle st as well.

Although I'm not a cigar afficionado myself, I'd buy some in a specialized shop where I would be sure they have been stored properly (certain level of humidity, etc.).

There's one (if I recall but I'll be there tomorrow) on Maipu, between Paraguay & Cordoba, on the right side when walking towards Cordoba.

Tabaquería Triunfador Av. Cabildo 2280 Local 10. Galería Río de la Plata, Belgrano.

They have a huge selection and the owner is a charming, great old guy.

Hache said:
Tabaquería Triunfador Av. Cabildo 2280 Local 10. Galería Río de la Plata, Belgrano.

They have a huge selection and the owner is a charming, great old guy.

I live in Belgrano so that is perfect. Thanks!

drew

Back