Hair Straightening - Brazilian Technique

allisonk

Registered
Hi. I am wanting to get my hair straightened. In Australia, I used to get the Japonese ironing technique done. Ryan suggested the Brazilian technique, but he is unable to get the product to do it himself and Terri does not do it (the two most recommended expat hairdressers). Apparently quite a few salons do it, but can anyone recommend a place and where someone might speak English? Thanks, would appreciate a recommendation rather than risking a 'walk in'.

hi

Before you do read about the chemical content. Also be aware that what is stated as contents is not necessarily so. I am sorry I don't know how to spell formaldahyde but apparently it's in the product. Many people have had their hair fall out. The Cdn. govt tested some products and it was around 12%. The labeling was incorrect. Form. is cancer causing. Check!

Hi Allison,
I have never done the Brazilian technique--I always do Japanese Magic.

I know several places that do Japanese Magic if you are interested. They are all Korean stylists who might know a little bit of english.

Let me know if you are interested. I'll pass you the address and phone number.

Oh that would be great thanks - if you could pass on the details. I have done the Japanese one before with great success so happy to stick with it.

Back