Hair Stylist recommendations?

Cor

Registered
Hey ladies,

Does anyone have a hair stylist to recommend? From cut, color to perm? So far I've heard of pretty bad experiences where girlfriends I know are hating their cuts or some have refused to get their hair done here at all. It can't be THAT bad...can it? Perferably looking for a stylist in Cap Fed. Thanks!!

Hello
Terry Orr is very good she is a member of this site and lives in Belgrano, and in services offered you can find some other ones.
Reina

Terry Orr
terrie orr
Direcciones de correo electrónico:
[email protected]

Another vote for Terrie! I don't let anyone here touch my hair but her. She's a fantastic hair stylist and a wonderful person.

Yet another vote for Terrie...she does an amazing job and is the best.

AWESOME! Thanks so much ladies!! Can't be 3 positive reviews!

Another thumbs up for Terrie. Great cut, great prices, and a great personality... Highly recommended!

Terrie has gotten great reviews. Another is Ryan - he is a genius with color. Love him for the cuts as well. On the pricey side but IMO, hair (esp color) is not a place I would ever look to scrimp. I haven't been to him in quite a while since I don't have time to maintain highlights but I will say, the ones he did grew out so beautifully that it was never an issue.

I am wondering if Ryan, the hair stylist, is still in BA.

I've been trying to contact him and he hasn't responded.

PeteM said:
I am wondering if Ryan, the hair stylist, is still in BA.

I've been trying to contact him and he hasn't responded.

Yes he is still here, somewhere

Back