Hairdresser that speaks English?

Vilma said:
I'm now booked to Cerini for this afternoon. If that is again bad experience I will try out either Claudia or Ryan. Keep your thumbs up so that this time it works out. First time was so bad that I almost burst out crying right there at salon.

I will report my experience here later.

A bad boob job or a bad tattoo, now that is something to cry about.

Hello All,

I just wanted to cast my vote. I have been getting my hair done by Terrie Orr and as someone that has thick hair with a lot of curl who keeps it short, it is a very nice thing to have a found a capable hairdresser in that regard.

Also I have wanted to try to go white blonde (think Billy Idol) for a long time and I was always told that my hair had too much red in it. At the risk of sounding like an infomercial, Terrie proved that wrong.

I think she is really personable, affordable and very talented.

Wishing all happy cuts,
Ida
www.fuelba.blogspot.com

Sounds great Ida, have you got any pics? I need some blonde highlights done and have only ever had probs here in the past so would be good to find a hairdresser experienced in this.

I went to Ryan. The cut is incredible, one of the best I have had for a long timne. He´s a funny guy and great company.

I would argue though that he is not good with colour as I felt the dyes he uses are not the best quality.

sbrown said:
I went to Ryan. The cut is incredible, one of the best I have had for a long timne. He´s a funny guy and great company.

I would argue though that he is not good with colour as I felt the dyes he uses are not the best quality.

There is a good salon supply store I use on Cabildo, about three blocks from congreso de tucuman subte stop. They have most of my old favorites, LÓreal,Wella, actuall pretty much all of them except REDKEN and one or two others. Holler if you want the actual adress , I walk past there alot. Raymond:)

Sappho said:
Sounds great Ida, have you got any pics? I need some blonde highlights done and have only ever had probs here in the past so would be good to find a hairdresser experienced in this.

The great thing about the lighteners here is that they are designed for Latin hair, so naturally they are a bit stronger and therefore more effective, make sure your stylist understands your hair well, and remember to give it a treat(ment) afterwards:)

I have also gone to Terrie she is more than excellent and soon as possible I will go again to her, she has a gift no doubt....
greetings
Reina

Maybe we should get Terrie to come over to Monserrat, Reina....any other peeps in the neighbourhood interested in an appt with Terrie?

For 6+ years I have been going back to Europe to get my hair disasters fixed and then returning promising I`d never again let my hair get the white stripes treatment that seem to be highlights norm here..only to find myself stripey as a zebra yet again. I eventually settld on a nice salon in Palermo Viejo, who couldnt do highlights for peanuts either but were very nice people at least. I`ve been to Terrie 3 times now and I`m back to being me. Natural looking soft hair with the finest of lowlights and the best thing is that the color holds and doesnt fade up orange after a few washes. She has a real eye for color to match your skin tone and she`s just so nice and friendly. I`m thinking of kidnapping her so she can never leave and if she does she has to take me with her!

Hi Sappho

Next week my life will be organized and I would love to get together and I really need a good haircut, I have Terrie´s email do let me know and count me in of course!
keep in touch
Reina

Back