Hairdresser that speaks English?

So how was Cerini? Can you recommend it as well? Are they good in color?

thanks for the follow-up question civi. I was going to ask Vilma but you beat me to it :)
I was particularly wondering about the English part.
Thanks would love to hear your reviews Vilma.

I was looking for a good hairdresser as well and after reading all these answers I decided to try ryan,the canadian. I'm glad i did, he cut my hair really well ,but most important the way I asked him to! his number is 1530502076

Sorry for not posting this experience earlier. I did go to Cerini and again my experince was horrible. The girl who was assigned to color my hair did not speak one word of english. They found one girl there who did and with her we discussed how I want to have similar color as my previous one. One color + highlights. And I told them very clearly that I do NOT want to be really blond. Just natural golden brown color like was still visible in endings of my hair. Well, result was so blond that I have not been that since I was 5 years old, but this was more yellow. I was horrified. So, they tried to darken it a bit and then put there the highlights but still the result was way too blond. And a color that did not fit my skin at all.
The guy who was cutting my hair spoke pretty good english, so with him it was not about language at least. But he obviously did not listen to me at all since result was totally different than what I wanted. I even showed him a photo of me when I had the hair style I'm looking for but maybe he was blind.

unbelievable these people, I wonder where they get the training or do they at all.

Now it is again time to have hair cut next week. I try to book with Claudia or Ryan, lets see if on of them have time. I so hope to find someone who thinks what suits me, not to his current mood.

Based on the recommendations above, I got a cut today with Ryan. He did a really great job and cut it exactly how I wanted. I'll definately be going back and highly recommend him! As a bonus, he's a lot of fun to chat with and has a very adorable puppy:)

I also went to Ryan for a cut a few weeks ago with great results as well! I also agree with amat that the company was great, lively conversation and yes-adorable puppy!

Nice that you found him. In general I would say that he is way better than these local factories. But last time I was not totally pleased. I feel my hair is now too blond (again) and not really cut to any model. But hey, I'm going back home next week and to my own hairdresser, so I do not need to care anymore.
Ryan is very nice person, and as hairdresser I would prefer him way beyond local ones, you just need to catch his attention......

AS my personal and ethical policies say, any time you have a problem with a cut , color , or service, anything; you have 10 days to fix it and if need be i will always hand a client their money back when not satisfied. As having a client speak their mind allows me to grow as a professional as anyone in a profession would!!! Need me call or email me! BESSSSSSOOOS MUY GRRRANNNDE!

Hello,

I am trying to get in touch with Ryan (the recomended hairdresser) but he has not responded to an email from yeterday and I can't seem to get through on his number 15 3050 2076. My land line and skype say the number is incorrect.

Can anybody help please?

My girlfriend has an appointment this week with this guy Ryan, first time. I'll ask her what's his current number

Back