Halloween in Baires for kids?

nledec

Registered
Does anything Halloween related happen for kids?
I'm wondering if the embassy does something or any expat groups?

It's always Halloween in BA. Trick or treat?

Being a local here in BA I can tell you that we do not celebrate Halloween, but I do know that in places like "The Alamo Bar", "Fusion Bar", "The pub Crawl", they have Halloween partys. They may not be for children, but you'll have a great time there. And hey, you can even ask them if they know any place for kids to hang out during Halloween.

Hope that helps,

Mariano.

Hey,

I have no idea where there is a Halloween bash for kids but I'd love to find out more.My little fella is only 1 n a half but getting him dressed up n a couple of photos would be worth the search.Maybe there's some other expats with nippers or even without who might be interested in organizing something fun...I'll do a bit of checking and we can keep looking.

Keith

I know what you mean. I have a 3 yr old and I would love for him to know Halloween. Let me know if you find anything out.

Shelly

nledec said:
Does anything Halloween related happen for kids?
I'm wondering if the embassy does something or any expat groups?

Hi Nledec,

Welcome to Argentina!
If you need some food with Halloween decoration, please let me know. I bake American, Argentine and European sweet stuff, ie. cup cakes, cheese cake, lemon pie, brownies, etc etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Expat Events 0
T Expat Life 2
N Newcomers Forum 2
C Newcomers Forum 5
Kaleenaautumn Culture 37
Back