Happy 4Th Of July!!!!!!!

I didn't know the Assassin was a US Marine! Hahahaha! Semper Fi!

Marquis de LaFayette - a personal hero of mine.

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th to everyone...... how do I celebrate with a grande argentina pizza???

we're having an ex-pat american style bbq, complete with beer olympics and fireworks tonight, in order to be as yanqui as humanly possible (but we're keeping it confined to a friend's home and not on the argentine streets). so if you see any fireworks going off from a rooftop in once, that's us! :)

Pitipur - I am on the hunt for a yangui style 4 de julio BBQ, with creveza's in hand. How do I find you and this great gig? Here now 2 months, missing the USA summer now! Signed, Cliff B

hey Cliff - it's at a friend's place - unfortunately because of that, we can only have so many people and have even shut out some of our own friends already just because there isn't any room :( But definitely feel you on missing the US summer...though the BA summer has it's own special...je ne sais quoi :) and by je ne sais quoi, i mean hot as balls and humid for 2-3 months straight haha

Do you really feel so comfortable in celebrating 4th of July out loud with all the posters against Yanquis lined up along the streets?
I would keep it low and down.

Do you really feel so comfortable in celebrating 4th of July out loud with all the posters against Yanquis lined up along the streets?
I would keep it low and down.

Precisely why we're doing it inside in a private residence :)

I havent seen the posters against USA since Im back in Prague now
If someone could send me a picture of a few I'd appreciate it
thanks
Esteban

Back