Happy 4Th Of July!!!!!!!

Those posters are an insult. I'll try to take a picture tomorrow.

The posters are an example of the level of thinking of the people with Movimiento Evita. The dumba$$es can't even figure out that it is the Yanquis that are supporting Argentina. It was the General Counsel of our elected President that wrote an Amicus Brief to the Supreme Court supporting Argentina's position.

When it comes to La Campora and Movimiento I've seen more brain power in a bag full of hammers.

The " yanquis " are supporting Argentina? Is that the way you honestly see it? Dumba$$es and lack of brain power for sure but on this very forum. No need to look at camporistas. The US government isnt supporting Argentina, it is supporting its own Dollar denominated debt monetary system and it is trying to keep hedge funds from taking powers it holds very dear. This has nothing to do with magnanimity and charity. If thats really how you think serious global political, financial and economic considerations work and that governments are moved by the desire to " help " one another and be benevolent for the sake of belevolence I think the dunce cap is being misplaced in your post.

Our government is motivated by its own deep interests and the people that work within the government act out of their own personal desire for power and position. Nothing more, nothing less. If you want Argentinians to be greatful for that, you obviously have another thing coming to you.

Maybe the French should be thankful that our benevolent government is sanctioning their banks to the tune of 9 billion instead of the initial 15 billion ( even though it was JP Morgan who facilitated those transactions ) just because their government wont cancel a deal to sell Mistrals to Der Putin.

Im reminded of a quote by Thomas Gray.

The posters are an example of the level of thinking of the people with Movimiento Evita. The dumba$$es can't even figure out that it is the Yanquis that are supporting Argentina. It was the General Counsel of our elected President that wrote an Amicus Brief to the Supreme Court supporting Argentina's position.

When it comes to La Campora and Movimiento I've seen more brain power in a bag full of hammers.

Mockingbird, I didn't use or infer the words "benevolent" or "magnanimity" or "charity" or any of the other terms or ideas you so graciously attributed to my post.

If you were referring to me specifically as the dumba$$ then I would suggest you try engaging your brain before you type.

What ever you say gunny.

Mockingbird, I didn't use or infer the words "benevolent" or "magnanimity" or "charity" or any of the other terms or ideas you so graciously attributed to my post.

If you were referring to me specifically as the dumba$$ then I would suggest you try engaging your brain before you type.

Perhaps, perhaps before jumping on the bandwagon and/or pulling others onto it, the Camporistas and Evitistas might also consider http://tinyurl.com/q284y63

Back