Happy 4Th Of July!!!!!!!

Worst day of the year, especially if you hate fireworks (though New Year's Eve in Bs As is worse). Nevertheless, BA Expats will be pleased to hear that we're serving my Swedish cousins blueberry pancakes with genuine maple syrup for brunch.

Pitipur -
Ahh, no worries....I did find a sort of 4 de Julio event in Palermo. So, all set senor. TRUE, have been here during a heat wave in DEC......I know what is on tap by Jan......ugh !

Have fun in Once, burgers con queso ..............THX

You see ? but happy 4th anyway, since I radicate for the time being still in the US of A...But other non US members thus complains
of too US - centrics bunches but hell anyways a happy 4th for all the expats that celebrates the tradition!..
I'am popping the cork from that marvellous Malbec KSANA reserva vintage year 2000 and throw some large shrimps+a n*****-head piece lump of meat on the barbie and when lighting getting obscure to my old eyes, go to see the fire works and the ambient is very warm to hot now days!

Worst day of the year, especially if you hate fireworks (though New Year's Eve in Bs As is worse). Nevertheless, BA Expats will be pleased to hear that we're serving my Swedish cousins blueberry pancakes with genuine maple syrup for brunch.

I wonder if your Swedish cousins know the significance of today's holiday. Many Americans don't.

Would it still be the worst day of the year if there were no fireworks? After all, it isn't February 2nd.

Happy Fourth of July to everyone!

I wonder if your Swedish cousins know the significance of today's holiday. Many Americans don't.

Would it still be the worst day of the year if there were no fireworks? After all, it isn't February 2nd.

Happy 4th you two, steveinbsas-san. BTW, when are you creating that long sought after thread 'bouts the detached Quintas/Real estates in the outer BsAs region so I can educate further when I gettin ready to build/buy a house resembling to what you right now own and reside? ... Also: in San Isidro and other ? forgot the name, how large are the lands that those house for sale sits on ?
Not enough to do my small scale horticulture and work the land and perhaps to cultivate fruits & veggies in need...

James Joyce's place in world literature is secure - he was a serious novelist. The next most significant figure with that birth date is Shakira.

Back