Happy Hour March 7Th Friday 7:30 Until ???? Lets Party!!

great ...........lets all show up ..meet...have a few drinks and have a great time...cheers see you friday!!!!! :D

I wanted to bump this up.... for any more people that will be hungry or thirsty Friday...... hope to see a bunch of you.... cheers :rolleyes:

Ok chicos I'm going to swing by, but I have another event to attend at 7pm.. hopefully you all will still be going strong by the time I arrive!

We've been in BA for a little less than a week and coming tonight, looking forward to meeting every one. Katie +1

I just want to thank everyone for showing up last night it was a good time.....i can still feel the cuba libres today :huh: .......
we can try another happy hour in the future..... it was fun!!

meeting many of you was great....even Rich One after reading his posts all these years..... thanks for dropping by.... lets do it again sometime..Cheers

I had a great time putting faces to names, especially argsteve (thanks for putting this together) and of course rich one. Sorry I didn't hang out that long, hopefully next time I'l be able to meet some more of you.

Did Ceviche ever show up?

Same here. Although I'm not such an active poster, I read the forums every day, and it was nice to see some faces! Although I'm on the final weeks of my Argentina adventure, I surely hope there are more such gatherings to come.

Back