Happy Hour March 7Th Friday 7:30 Until ???? Lets Party!!

ArgSteve

Thanks for the opportunity to meet you all at Magdalena's last night. We had a great time and enjoyed the great food, like Nachos and Guacamole and great drinks. Steve was the best host, offering rounds of drinks for all !
Hope to meet you all again at the next meeting.

Many thanks to Steve !

Crap, I didnt know or else I would of showed up...oh well, next time.

It was really nice to meet some of the people that a make this forum the great resource that it is and credit should definitely go to argsteve for organising it all the way from mar del plata not to talk of the free first round of drinks; Topman steve! Oh by the way, i´m going to give celebrity of the night to Rich one as we were almost oblivious that he graced us with his presence!! :D

This sounds like fun. Too bad I was not yet in town on March 7th. I'm a New Yorker/BsAs newbie here until July and would love to meet some of you expats. If anyone wants to take on organizing another, I will be there!

This sounds like fun. Too bad I was not yet in town on March 7th. I'm a New Yorker/BsAs newbie here until July and would love to meet some of you expats. If anyone wants to take on organizing another, I will be there!

I think we have a coffee chat this week, either wednesday or friday

Back