Harder To Get Money At Favoriate Green Store

Kate101

Registered
Many, many demands today. Tried to post but BAEPATS would not let. The GREEN company asked for bank statement for 60 days, source of funds, Drivers license, etc...

I will email it to someone if they can figure out how to post.

I only got 2000 pesos.

What? This is a random post. What the heck are you talking about? Enlighten us, please.

Perhaps the GREEN company is a casa de cambio or the Argentine partner of a money transfer service. MORE Argentina (XOOM's partner) asked for copies of my bank statements and DNI (or passport) before they would release funds in January of this year.

It seems less likely that MORE would ask for or accept a driver's license, but I do remember posts by forum members in the past who used a driver's license as their ID when using a credit card. Then again, the mention of a driver's license might have referred to another issue.

Perhaps Kate was trying to post a jpeg of something but couldn't. I only started adding photos in my posts two days ago when I discovered that I could drag the cursor over photos of several items for sale on Mercado Libre and then (after they turned blue) use the copy and paste function to add the photos to my post...instead of trying to attach a file.

Coherency is not too much to ask for. I'm sure some expats still wonder what "Potterarian" means.

Perhaps the GREEN company is a casa de cambio or the Argentine partner of a money transfer service. MORE Argentina (XOOM's partner) asked for copies of my bank statements and DNI (or passport) before they would release funds in January of this year.

It seems less likely that MORE would ask for or accept a driver's license, but I do remember posts by forum members in the past who used a driver's license as their ID when using a credit card. Then again, the mention of a driver's license might have referred to another issue.

Perhaps Kate was trying to post a jpeg of something but couldn't. I only started adding photos in my posts two days ago when I discovered that I could drag the cursor over photos of several items for sale on Mercado Libre and then (after they turned blue) use the copy and paste function to add the photos to my post...instead of trying to attach a file.

Coherency is not too much to ask for. I'm sure some expats still wonder what "Potterarian" means.

steveinbsas-san, please do not awaken the sleeping devil! Now this thread has gone to the ruins..

Back