Has anyone seen Häagen-Dazs?

lostravenblue

Registered
I know it's silly, but I'm really craving some vanilla Häagen-Dazs. There was a Jumbo on Av Cervino that carried it earlier this year, but I went back last week, and I guess they don't anymore. Does anyone know where else i could find it?

I just typed the word "Haagen" into Rappi to see what results I would get, and it looks like Coto (or at least the Coto nearest to me) has some in stock. Very limited flavor selection, only Vanilla and Strawberry.

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-26 at 22.38.19_5afeb2d7.jpg

I just typed the word "Haagen" into Rappi to see what results I would get, and it looks like Coto (or at least the Coto nearest to me) has some in stock. Very limited flavor selection, only Vanilla and Strawberry.

View attachment 9172
Oh, man, thank you for the searching tip. I'll remember that for next time. And much, much thank you for helping me find it.

Silly question ? where's the mentioned Coto?
Not sure, the Rappi app isn't showing a local pickup option, just delivery only. Normally when I order food via Rappi I can click on the local pickup option and see which restaurant location it's coming from (which I then use to view their Google reviews). It's possible Coto might deliver their online orders from a central warehouse. I went to Coto's website and it also shows the Haagen-Dazs is available for domicilio, but I don't see any option to dial down to whether specific locations have it in stock or not.

Screenshot 2023-10-27 134756.png

Saw it the other day in Barrio Chino at one of the local supermarkets there for around 4.000

Crikey, how I have to bite (or lick) my tongue on this one!...

In the U.S. I seldom/never ate ice cream --- it was mostly a contest between blah and blah. However. when I move to Argentina I started doing "research", meaning finding the best because my first taste here was WOW!

I ended up eating 1 kg/day for farrrrr too many months/years. I love science that much ;=)

Though the quality has declined lately at some places, have you tried the local product? It can often be what I call "Dangerously Delicious!".

Crikey, how I have to bite (or lick) my tongue on this one!...

In the U.S. I seldom/never ate ice cream --- it was mostly a contest between blah and blah. However. when I move to Argentina I started doing "research", meaning finding the best because my first taste here was WOW!

I ended up eating 1 kg/day for farrrrr too many months/years. I love science that much ;=)

Though the quality has declined lately at some places, have you tried the local product? It can often be what I call "Dangerously Delicious!".
ooooh, I'd love to know the results of your research.

Back