Who has left or is planning to leave?

sergio

Registered
Given the current situation, who has left or is planning to leave?

I wont say "I am packing my bags".

But for first time in my association with BA for approximately 17 years, I am not enjoying BA , not feeling connected with Argentina at a emotional/spirtual/mental level like I used to.

I would say, the charm has washed off. There are 200 countries on the planet. It humbles you, if you are a world traveler like me, as to how many options exist on the planet depending on your personal needs/vibes/expectations/Goals.

I wont say "I am packing my bags".

But for first time in my association with BA for approximately 17 years, I am not enjoying BA , not feeling connected with Argentina at a emotional/spirtual/mental level like I used to.

I would say, the charm has washed off. There are 200 countries on the planet. It humbles you, if you are a world traveler like me, as to how many options exist on the planet depending on your personal needs/vibes/expectations/Goals.
True but the problem is for those who have put down deep roots, have families, have investments etc. Not easy to cut the ties and move on.

True but the problem is for those who have put down deep roots, have families, have investments etc. Not easy to cut the ties and move on.
maybe consider bi-continental or Trifecta strategy ( propaged by Nomad) instead of living full time in BA .. 12 months a year.

The issue is the doubt if present day BA even deserves to be a part of the Trifecta strategy.

Last edited:
And go where else? My friends/family are in Argentina and, though haven't been back to Miami for 4 years and I'd only go back to close out business there. From what I read, the US is a mess right now and I blocked off Europe decades ago. The grass ISN'T greener anywhere else. I enjoy being here.

Well perhaps Elon will make things change..!
Never thought I would see the day where landlords demand peso contracts..?
I guess they do what makes them the most money. With the peso devaluating at two-digits months monthly rate and the dollar weakening, it just makes sense to them pivoting to the peso. I assume that when or if the dollar will start raising, they will pivot once again.

Well perhaps Elon will make things change..!
Never thought I would see the day where landlords demand peso contracts..?
Yet to see any drastic changes in my 17 year expderience in this country. This ping pong will continue every 4 years.

No expat should EVER consider any country they relocate to as their permanent home. Always have a Plan B, a Plan C, etc

Last edited:
Back