Has anyone seen Tron?

I saw it, and was surprised that i liked it.. i thought it would be a piece a crap as alot of these kind of movies are.. anyways was good and the young ones (20 yo's) loved it too...

I have become a 2D addict, so I was really looking forward to the special effects that reviewers liked....(reviewers didnt like the plot so I wasnt expecting much there) I was disapointed.....after the first 20 minutes it all seemed the same...i even fell asleep a few times.....

LeeBarnes1.jpg

I liked it. The soundtrack and special effects were amazing, but the plot could have gone a little deeper...it wasn't groundbreaking. The 2 10-year olds really liked it and spent the rest of the day drawing out scenes from the movie in their sketchbooks.

Lee said:
The original was groundbreaking so I am wondering how the sequel is?

I so remember it was groundbreaking, yet none of my friends seem to remember it (I'm 48), so I'm not sure whether it was just average in the end or I just have lame friends!

Just saw it. Movie was worth seeing, especially if you liked the original. I also thought the music/score was real good, reminded me of the last Batman- Dark Knight movie.

Back